We are a plant focused company who will bring your garden to life!
From a single planter to a total garden revamp, we can help! … We are an economical and easy solution to brighten up your outdoor space!
What do we offer?
1. Soft Landscaping Skills:
For those who have a garden, terrace, courtyard or roof garden that is in need of a lift, but not necessarily a full garden design, we are here to help.
A garden reshuffle, a little tweak here and there, a fresh pair of eyes on a space can really brighten up outdoor space without the cost and upheaval of garden design. We can modify an existing garden or space through replanting and relocation, focusing on a particular area and utilising what is thriving and helping what is not. We source new plants and combine with containers that suit your style at the same time arranging them in a way to create the right effect for you.
Rejuvenating your space through new planting schemes, colour palettes and textures alongside stylish planters and accessories can give your space a fresh look in a short space of time.
In short, we can modify an existing garden or area through a number of ways by focusing on nature’s plants. Scaled back and minimalist or all out country bumpkin look, we’ve got it covered!
Have the hard landscapers been in but you need to bring the garden to life with a plants?
We can transform your space with:
- Enhancing current borders with a new planting scheme
- Particular focuses on structure, colour, texture, height
- All year round container planting
Areas that typically need improvement include:
- Garden and patio styling and planting
- Front gardens
- Hedgerow planting
- Raised bed planting
- Hanging baskets and window boxes
Ok so you’ve decided your garden needs attention, what is the process for making it beautiful?
We offer an easy 3 step process for our clients;
- A no obligation consultation discussing your landscaping requirements – your likes, dislikes, must haves and how you wish to use your outdoor space – there is a consultation fee but happy to have an initial conversation in the shop or via email. Within a few of weeks you will receive a planting plan, estimated cost of works and an itinerary of work for which you can review.
- If you are happy to have us, a deposit is paid to secure your date and we get to work in preparation for your allotted day/s. We prepare the ground, source and buy the plants and bring the whole design together.
- We offer an ongoing maintenance service for the garden/part of the garden we have designed. It is beneficial to monitor the planting maturing, to prune and alter if necessary.
We pride ourselves on transparency and clear communication with our clients. We listen and guide. For any questions on projects, enquiries on our charges and labour costs please contact us.
We are not a clearance or maintenance team, we focus on bringing new plants into your life!